Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 223 - steep

Bee coz I...went into the city to a forum today for work I had to get off at parliament station. This station has very very steep escalator, this picture was taken half way up!

As I was going up, up and up I thought to myself this is a journey in itself, then I thought about my health kick journey and I am 3/4 along to my total goal for the weight loss side of things (the healthy changes I have made will go on) so I turned back to look down when i was at the 3/4 mark on the escalator and it was a long way downand made me a bit dizzy, I thought to myself I have worked hard for that long way, then I turned back and started walking up. It was a good feeling.

- bee


Bfast: I piece of cold toast with phili and a banana
Lunch: various posh very small sandwiches, mostly smoked salmon and salad.
Dinner: small bowl of noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment