Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 233 & 234 & 235

Bee coz I...had a very busy day Monday then hit the ground running when I got back to melb. This is a joint post/update.

Monday: went for a run, I love my Tassie runs and it was surprisingly warm. I just did an easy run as I have a bit of a sore foot.

Went to the shops and movies it was night just hanging out with my mum it was a fun day that included a spot of rainbow chasing!

Met up with the rest of the clan for dinner then off to the airport for a 10.30 pm flight. Got home at 12.45am then off to bed.

Tues: felt a little sluggish getting off to work but had a great day in work.

Went to the hydro pool and spa with Jo, who goes back to QLD on Friday. I will miss our spa-athons.

Wednesday: another busy day in work followed by a nice fast walk with Jane, we are going to have to start walking further if we keep up this pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment