Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 219 - 11kg to go

Bee coz I....forgot to take a pic today I chose this pic, it's one of my fav's of my brother and his little man having fun in the park.

Today I was still snuffly but I have a bit more energy so went back to Zumba, it was great to be back!

In other news the weight is still coming off, I had a feeling I had lost as my pants are a bit looser now.

It just goes to show that walking is good for you because that's the only type of exercise I have done all week!

Well lots of meetings tomorrow so bye for now

Bee

Bfast: pita toasted with phili on
Lunch: chicken spring roll vermicelli
Dinner: veggie soup

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great and I always recommend walking as the best form of weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it Tiffany, good for the body and mind!

    ReplyDelete