Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stacking the weight on!

Bee coz I...decided to make my Lake walk a little harder this week I added 15kg's to my back in the form of Jorja.

Boy did I feel it going up those hills, it was a great workout especially when she would lean from side to side shifting the weight quickly so I had to counter balance - good muscle work!!!

Saw a black snake on the nature walk and I jumped back fast when I saw it as it was very close. I think I will have to stick to the big track until summer is over. It's not worth the risk!!!

I've been eating well with only the odd little treat and I know from last week I am back to where I was before getting sick but I am now not going to weigh myself until Christmas.

Good news is that I now fit in to two new pair of pants that I didn't fit into when I bought them - that's a good sign.

Well another busy week in work but things slow down then x

Night night Bee

B:fruit nuts and muesli
L: smoked river trout on toast with a yoghurt
D: spicy red lentil soup and fruit
Treat: stole one little cheese square off Jorja :)

No comments:

Post a Comment