Sunday, February 12, 2012

I did it!

Bee coz I....ran (well jogged) around the lake (6.1km) yesterday I am feeling it today!

I had set the goal to do it before my birthday and decided to give it a go yesterday, I tried everything to talk myself out of it but when I found myself sitting in the car at the lake I knew I was going to give it a decent shot!

It was hard but a bit easier than I expected and I was so overwhelmed when I saw my car at the finish that I felt like crying. I had to sit for 5 mins before I could do my cool down and stretches.

Next time I do it I might not do Zumba two hours earlier!

Walked the lake this morning and went to the hydro pool for some recovery work.

Well I'm off to bed now to catch up on some TV night night x Bee x

B:diet shake
L:sausage roll (small) oat cake
D:kippers on toast

No comments:

Post a Comment