Sunday, July 28, 2013

Atmosphere

Bee coz I...like to take pictures of just about anything and everything, my iPhone is full of happy snaps. I like to try and capture the atmosphere of the occasion, which isn't always easy.

I don't worry to much about good composition when I'm happy snapping more I go for the take lots one will work out theory.

This compilation of pics sums up a night of awesomeness I had at the recent Liverpool FC V's Melbourne Victory match during the week. I was out well past my bedtime and felt tired for the rest of the week but it was 1000% worth it.

My family have been over from Tassie so on reflection I have eaten a ton of crap and missed the odd walk.

Zumba was awesome this week, Saturday morning classes are the highlight of my week, even though I go out late on a Friday, I don't mind getting up early for one of Claire's classes.

Well I best go and get dressed as the kiddo's will be landing soon for a few hours of fun and madness.

Bee

Warning:This is bad....
B:chocolate cake
L:Vegemite sandwich
D:nachos
Drinkypoo's: 2 pt shandy, 1 drambuie

1 comment: