Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 132 - 4 weeks until I'm back in Tassie

Bee coz it's only 3 weeks until I go back to Tassie for a few days I am trying to squeeze in a jog every second day as I am going to jog with my bro and he is much faster, mother nature is playing havoc with my plans!

Tonight we had a laugh because my bro, dad and I kicked in money and got mum a laptop for her birthday, Ian skyped me on the laptop and and pretended he needed to mum to try out the head phones he was using (mum is deaf) so she put them on and chatted to me while the cranked up the volume for her, then I sang happy birthday and she's said it's not until tomorrow, then ian said it's your birthday present and she thought he was talking about the head phones! She was very happy and shocked when she realized the laptop was hers lol.

Bee x x

Bfast: avo on brown bread
Lunch: salad and fish
Dinner: crackers and hommus with tomato and basil!
Snack: 5 little mints

No comments:

Post a Comment