Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 135 - I've lost two days lol

Bee coz I....have a app to record my goal and weight loss I realize I have lost two days, some where I have skipped 2 days - woops they must have been boring! I might try and work it out one day. - UPDATE they were not lost i had just numbered them wrong ;0)

In other news I had the arvo off work as my bro snuck into melb yesterday with out telling any one and surprised us lucky I had done all the housework!

As he has lots of mates in melb he kept it quiet as he was only here for one night and he would have been rushed off his feet. Bonus for us as we got to hog him. We had a good arvo and had dinner out I has a small noodle box and could not quite finish it. It was delish I could taste all the calories. I missed zumba but did 4.2km jog when I got home.

What a great 24 hrs I have had - Bee

Bfast: beetroot on pita
Lunch: branflakes
Dinner: Singapore noodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment