Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 144 - who put that brick wall there?

Be coz I....was at training all day I didn't eat as much as I usually do on a Wednesday.

So a few minutes into boxing I was getting very light headed and had to stop a couple of times because I thought I was going to hit the deck! It was like I had hit a brick wall.

I did most of the training and enjoyed it but felt like I had taken dizzy drugs. My mate Amanda was good, she can keep up with the men in training she packs a punch and was looking after me by telling me to breath. I must have been a deep water diver in a previous life because I can hold my breath for ages without knowing I am doing it.

Went and did my 4km walk with Jane after boxing and felt much better for it.

Got my blood sugar levels checked at chemist on way home and it was very low so back to eating lollies when I have a dizzy spell. I also had a bit of fluid on my ears and a blocked nose so I looks like it was a combo of it all.

Was feeling much better one it was bed time.
Bee
Bfast: grain bar (running late for training)
Lunch 11/2 sandwiches
Dinner: nuts and fruit and a glass of milk - I know it was not enough food chris lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment