Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 138 - dreaming of noodles

Bee coz I....got brave and went to boxing yesterday despite the face the poor Amanda was too sick to go and I loved it!

It was by far the most cardio intense workout I have ever done, it was the best but man was I spent by the end of it! Not to mention drenched and you know it's going to hurt when you have to sit in the car for 5 mins before you can lift your arms to the steering wheel!

Came home showered then rubbed my magic Chinese liniment all over then slept like a log but had a dream I was eating noodles!

Work was great as usual then home to do Zumba, it was very hard tonight because my body was still recovering from last night but I loved it.

Well I am going to bed now so tootle pip - bee

Bfast: branflakes
Lunch: grilled fish and salad and banana
Dinner: sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment