Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 145 - missing this little monkey

Bee coz I live in melb. and my family live in Tasmania I don't see the lots but we have a great time when we do. On the Sunday before last I got to skype Alex my little nephew, he is so smart for his age and way too cute, I can't wait to see him in march. It's only two weeks till I see them all again. Can't wait.

Zumba was ace as usual but I was ready for an early night!

Bee

Bfast: branflakes
Lunch: brown rice with tuna and veggies, yoghurt and fruit.
Dinner: avocado on toast diet dessert and veggie juice.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the Skype works out for you. It's the closest you can get to being there! Alex is adorable. Are you feeling like the Zumba makes a difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. zumba is fantastic,its what got my cardio fitness up enough to start the jogging, its fun too which helps. You should try it! but do 3 classes before you decided to like it or not as your first class will not be a good indication of how you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete