Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 147 - fajita's

Be coz I....have finally grown some lettuce, something I have tried before many times and failed, I made fajita's for dinner, I literally picked the lettuce as I was plating up and boy could you taste the difference.
The rest of the day was spent doing the usual, Zumba, house work, garden etc but then in the arvo I caught up with a friend and went swimming, had a spa and later caught up with some other friends, over all I give the day a 10 out of 10 :) Bee
Bfast: diet shake
Lunch: horrid! Lean cuisine spinach cannelloni ( I hate pre packaged food, except beans and also diet shakes)
Dinner:very nice fajita's with ww. Light sour cream and only the tiniest bit if cheese, but lots of lettuce, spinach, tomato and capsicum, followed by a ww. Diet dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment