Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 194 & 195 - back to 100%

Bee coz I....am now back to 100% exercise (but still being cautious) I did my first Eleanor Zumba in about 3 weeks, two songs in and I was sweaty as! I hope my Zumba addiction never wears off!

Eleanor did a shout out to two of us in the class who have lost lots of weight well it's the Zumba that can take the credit (ok I'll take a bit of it!) there is nothing like a good dance to tone and drop the kilo's!

The other upside to Zumba is that as you do a lot of the dancing on your toes I find I can now wear my boots all day without even noticing!

Friday was a good day too, Tracy and Jorja came over in the morning and we had fun as usual I did some food shopping and a little bit of washing then a lot of catching up on tv shows.
House work is all done for the weekend so starting to sort out the hard rubbish this weekend - love a good clear out!
Bee

Thurs:
Bfast (forgot to eat it) 2 plain biscuits
Lunch: sandwiches
Dinner: silverside and veggies with 6 hot chips - delish

Fri:
Bfast: cereal
Lunch: sandwich, yoghurt and banana
Dinner: tacos with no salsa and lean mince as pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment