Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 184 & 185 - busy times

Bee coz I.... Worked 11hrs on Monday I don't have much to report so this is a double post!

As Monday was a long day, Tuesday got be be a short work day!

I finished at 2.15 and spent the arvo going to a couple of op shops, just got a couple of bargains for my nephew Alex. Then I headed of for a gym sesh. 20 min run, 10 min power walk and 15mins xtrainer, job done.

Cooked a nice dinner and then back to the gym for some deepwater running in the hydro pool and a spa.

Great day really - Bee

Monday:
Bfast:toast with tartex
Lunch:soup ham and salad sandwich and yoghurt.
Dinner: salad and 2 little triangle sandwiches.

Tues:
Bfast: steamed dumplings
Lunch: falafel wrap
Dinner: maroccan cous cous with chicken.
Snack: ww ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment