Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 188 - it's a beautiful day

Bee coz I....got to take some time in lieu today I finished work at 3pm. It was nice to take advantage of the beautiful weather.

Came home and did a bit of house work, did some food shopping, cooked dinner and got my eyebrows waxed all by 6.30pm then I went for a walk. I ate the other half of my pumpkin salad with a tiny bit of pasta.

Had a great night hanging out with Mucker, drank three glasses of low alcohol wine, so i was merry (I have never been able to drink much!)

Finally got to sleep around 2am happy in the knowledge that I had Zumba in the morning!

It was a great day - Bee

Bfast: toast with tartex
Lunch: chicken springroll verma
Dinner: pasta with a special veggie filled bol. And pumpkin salad.
Drink: 3 wines
Snack: ww ice-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment