Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 201 - you know your in trouble when ...

Be coz I....could hardly walk today due to sore calf muscles, I knew I was in trouble when the three little steps out the front of my house nearly killed me when I was going off to Zumba!

Not even two minutes into Zumba and I was re thinking the research that shows a faster recovery if you keep exercising when you are aching!

It was a killer, but we did some great songs tonight so I was glad I went! No Eleanor or Claire until next Thursday! Will have to do Zumba at home.

Went to the movies today and saw Arthur, not bad a few laughs but I found it a bit hard to see the humor in an 30 year old alcoholic trying to straiten himself out! Few good gags and helen mirram was funny!

Well that's it, hope I can walk tomorrow!

Bee

Bfast: cereal
Lunch: crackers and cheese
Dinner:as above (rubbish pic sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment