Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 197 - photo fail

Bee coz I....wanted to show you all my new coat I tried to take a pic in the mirror but as you can see it didn't really work but I posted it anyway to show you the pile of clothes on the draws that are more things to take to the salvo's and you know know that I hang my sexy wetsuit up on my wall as it motivates me. Although I woke up the other night and got a fright, I though there was someone in my room!

Had fun at the market today with Connie and steve I didn't buy anything just walked around looking that's why I had my coat on, it was freezing.

It was even colder at 7.45am this morning when I went for a run out side. It felt so good to be back on the track although I did miss the treadmill moving the ground for me, I had to do all the work!

On holidays all next week so I hope to get a few extra swims in this week as I slowed down my swimming to take up running and I want to get swim fit again! Bring it on!

Bee

Bfast: diet shake
Lunch: lean cuisine beef strog (tasted crap will stick to healthy choice brand next time)
Dinner: healthy pita pizza with asparagus, yoghurt.

2 comments: