Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 196 - meet Leo's bestfriend!

Bee coz I go to Tassie a lot and don't want to take Leo on the plane or boat as it would be cruel for him, I leave him in the capable hands of Gee.

Leo has Gee wrapped around his little finger, Gee takes him for long walks and let's him sleep on the bed!

Leo sulks a bit when we get home and collect him as it's back to reality.

Gee is one of those mates who will help you do the shitty jobs and had my back garden whipped ( or whipper snippered) in to shape with me last month in 2 hrs, which would have taken me weeks!
He is a great mate! Thanks Gee

On to other news I walked down to the local cinema tonight and enjoyed watching " just go with it" a predictable but harmless comedy with a few laugh out load moments. A great lazy arvo movie.
- Bee

Bfast: diet shake
Lunch: ham and hommus sandwich
Dinner: home made pita pizza with ww. Low fat ice cream
Snack: jelly lollies in the movies washed down with fizzy water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment