Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 209 - foggy head

Bee coz I ....woke up at 4am with a foggy head and a smashing headache, I was glad to be going to work on the train so I didn't have concentrate.

I didn't even listen to music or play games on the phone.

When I got to where I was going training even that was made easy for me, I was not looking forward to navigating around a billion buildings, but the little sign said building 2 follow the black line! Too easy

Left work after training still sporting the fog then went home to chill.

Went out later to the swim clubs AGM so watched the royal wedding on fast forward when I got home. Must more efficient way to watch it.

Night Bee

Bfast: biscuit (couldn't eat cereal felt to unwell)
Lunch: brochette
Dinner: 1 roast spud, meat and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment