Thursday, May 17, 2012

Angry but not for long!

Bee coz I...am mostly a happy person, when someone winds me up or P's me off I get angry and hurt, but lucky for me it only ever last a short while as I start feeling for the other person that they must be so unhappy to have done or said what ever p'ed me off, then I feel better for myself.

Some people take advantage of my forgiving nature they know that if they let me down it won't be long before I am over it, lucky I have thick skin.

The other day I read a blog where some lies were printed about our family publicly (I am proud to come from a very loving and giving family) I was very angry, but I re read the article a few times and realized that I felt sorry for the writer and if her readers read all her articles the truth is there on the page so it does not matter anyway.

Just because something is written on the Internet does not mean its true. It's sad that the writer believes it to be true and for that she needs my empathy not my anger.

That's all -bee

B:crackers cheese and fruit
L:sushi and diet coke
D:mini pasty and party sausage roll with fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment