Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Giggles!

Bee coz I....have suffered all my life with the giggles (a great thing to suffer from) I find way too many things funny and often start giggling and end up in a combo deal of crying, coughing and wheezing.

I can even have a fit of the giggles when I just think of something funny that has happened, which on more than one (100) occasion has made me look crazy.

They call me Mutely in work because once I get going that's what I sound like, it happens more if I'm tired, anxious or over excited. I spit water out, and way to many times liquid comes out my nose because someone makes me laugh while drinking - sherbet burns your nose (just so you know)

I genuinely find things funny even if it's stupid funny or a dad joke and even worse if it's predictable humor in movies, I'm laughing before the gag has even happened!

It's a bit like I have never grown out of the laugh reflex you have when you are a baby, like when Max laughs when I wiggle my eyebrows.

Too funny!
- Bee x x

B:toast with ham
L:two dim sims and a small amount of left over pesto salad
D: chicken and salad (at Rod and Tracy's - score)

No comments:

Post a Comment