Thursday, May 10, 2012

Some you win some you don't!

Bee coz I...am playing catch up here is a brief summary of my week so far...

Sat night we went to FED SQUARE and had the place to ourselves to watch the FA cup final, they had turned the big screams on just for us - talk about feeling important, even though we lost it was a good night.

Sunday was spent sleeping in after going to bed at 5.30am I slept until 10am then popped down the gym, caught up with Mucker that night but I fell asleep watching the movie as I was shattered.

Monday - Wednesday I have been running a leadership program for 26 students, it's a weeklong program and it's my fav program of the year so I'm having a blast.

In other news the dog has eaten Billy's prescription eczema cream so I called the vet and they said to observe him throughout the night (I checked him twice) and he is fine!

Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment