Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lemons

Bee coz I... Bought two lemon trees four years ago and have only managed to score 1 lemon off it due to:
* children and dogs pulling them off to use as balls.
* storms.
* moving house.
* plague of locus.
I'm pretty excited to say I've got three beauties growing. They are the biggest strongest ones it has ever produced (thank you locus for your drastic pruning last year) I love lemons!

I'm still waiting for the broccoli to grow I just seen to have the leaves no stork or head, something may have gone wrong! Carrots and parsnips are coming along and I think I already told you that I lost my silverbeet and beetroot to possums weeing off the roof on to them!

In other exciting news for the day, pesto was on super special at the supermarket so I made pesto and pasta for myself for dinner, billy even had a taste (he usually refuses) and loved it and asked for some for school lunch - cheap and easy = happy me

In clumsy news today was one of those days, 1st I smacked my head on the door frame - really hard, then I dropped a knife on my foot and the handle landed on the base of my toe nail - sheesh that hurt, then I decided the universe was trying to tell me to go to bed early (where it is safe) and I stubbed my little toe on the corner of Max's pota cot - grrrrr I was glad to get into bed - bee

B: weetabix honey and milk
L: delish spicy red lentil soup with wholemeal bread
D: pesto pasta and 1 English muffin with ham

No comments:

Post a Comment