Saturday, May 19, 2012

I just like the smell!

Bee coz I...like the smell of Vicks, sometimes I just put it on for no reason other than that! I have a jar on my desk in work and it's funny how many times I find myself unscrewing the lid for a whiff! I remember when I was younger even tasting a little bit to see if it tasted like it smelled - it does not and was not worth the slimy waxy feeling in my mouth.

Well the busy week finished up well with a night out on the town after work to farewell my Mucker Mick as he is leaving work :( I'll miss my Liverpool Football Club mate, Mick and his pal Bryce we're my two buddies at federation square the other night when we watched the FA Cup final.

I'm going to the hairdressers this morning so I will update later with the new doo look!

Bye for now bee x x

B:cereal
L:chicken vermachelli
D:club sandwich with 5 fries gave the rest to a coworker
Drink: 3 ciders

No comments:

Post a Comment