Thursday, November 24, 2011

The perfect lunch!

Bee coz I....am back eating only things that have good nutritional value and foods to help speed up my metabolism which was slowed when I was sick I have been eating new combo's today's sandwiches (and the day before) were cucumber and philli it's my new fav! They would be so much nicer on white bread but as my Auntie Carol once said "the whiter the bread, the sooner your dead" - we were about 8 and my brother insisted on brown bread for months afterwards.

I tried a new class at the gym tonight called body jam, it's dance based and you really have to use your brain to remember all the moves - hmmm not sure it's my thing but I did enjoy it a bit.

Tomorrow is another crazy day in work this last two weeks have flown, but I love being busy as it makes my holidays get closer faster :) bee

B: diet shake
L: as above
D: beef strips and stir fry veg and noodles (it was crap and a waist of cals)

No comments:

Post a Comment