Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Doing ok

Bee coz I...had scale shock the other day it has been much easier sticking to my eating healthy plan, although I have missed out on Zumba as I had a dinner to go to and didn't get my walk in last night as I was to busy playing with the kids, I have done ok on the food front!
I can make up the exercise - that's the easy bit for me.

Lucky I had pea wack in the freezer so I have been filling up on that and weetbix. I have a nice lunch planned today and I am going back through my old posts for forgotten favorites. That 1.2kg will be gone in no time :)

Well I had better race or I will be late for work - bye for now Bee x x

B:diet shake
L:pea wack and weetbix with hot water and honey
D:toast with hummus and yoghurt
S:dry crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment