Monday, November 19, 2012

Wrong way go back!

Bee coz I...wasn't going to step on the scales until Xmas in an attempt to be cautious with my eating to break the happy to maintain cycle and shift some numbers, I noticed that my healthy eating went from 90% on track down to 75%. It's clear I need to bring back accountability as I had gained 1.2kg back on!

My weight does fluctuate by 1kg anyway but the point was to lose not gain or at best maintain. I could make excuses, injuries, visitors, crazy time in work but non of that cuts it with me as its my hand that puts food in my mouth and my hands are fine! Excuses are the biggest barrier to weight loss!

So it's back to weekly weigh ins and me writing what I eat on here! It stops me putting rubbish in my mouth if I have to write it here!

Even if its only to put up my food intake My plan is to post daily.

Stay tuned!

Barb

1 comment: