Monday, February 18, 2013

Don't faint - I just felt like posting!

Bee coz I...was totally over the blog, I let it slide, I couldn't even look at it!

I don't know why today of all days I decided to post. Maybe it's because I have signed up to walk 15km charity even at the end of march.

My training plan is to walk 15-20km each weekend, this can be done in one big walk or 2-3 smaller ones. I have been experimenting and my hike shoes are 100% more comfortable than my runners but I can't jog in them, so the decision has to be made, to run bits or not to run! I will make my decision over the next few weeks.

It's been very hot here which makes it hard to walk, I may have to ban myself when the weather gets over 32oC as I got a bit light headed on my last walk.

Well I am also still carrying the 2.5kg that I put back on so my goal is to drop that before the walk. I'm on day 4 of my old eating plan and its going good. I eat a big breakfast and lunch and a small dinner and that works for me so I will stick to it.

Well must go, may or may not see you tomorrow Bee x x

B:porridge
L:see pic
D:beef sandwich

1 comment: