Tuesday, February 26, 2013

25 Days to go!

Bee coz I....go red (artistic license used on photo) when I exercise I often look burnt, it takes about 40mins to go fully back to normal.

Sometimes I also look silly when I exercise, like the hat I made with my running top on sunday to keep me cool! I left the arms down to swat the flies and the knot at the front doubled as a peek! I know I'm a genius (hmm maybe not it took a while for me to remember how to spell that)

Today I felt I looked silly doing burpies (spell check wanted to change that to but pies) in the gym, we were flogged at a work personal training session. It was harrowing!

My legs held up but my arms were like jelly, I knew I was in trouble when I couldn't open the change room door, then in the shower I thought "there should be a disabled shower seat in here" and then when I couldn't eat my lunch for an hour as I knew I would spew!

Sure - I'll be back next week for more!

Bee x x

B:fruit crackers and cheese
L:1 piece of Vegemite on toast and two small green capsicums
D:chicken wrap - thanks to subway (my arms still don't work)

No comments:

Post a Comment