Tuesday, March 12, 2013

12 days to go!

Bee coz I...after 12 1/2 years in the youth team secured a new position at work in the community development team I have been busier than busy finishing up my position. I start my new job today!

I'm not sure where the days are going but I do know its only 12 days to my big fun walk, how did that happen?

It's been hard training as the heat has been relentless, my goal of doing 15km each weekend has been compromised, I have been doing 3 X 5km walks as the heat has been above 36oC all weekend, in fact all week! We are melting!

I'm doing another fun walk the weekend after too, it's a fundraiser for the area I did the walk last post. So it's a 2hr drive to get there but it will be worth it.

Well must go as I have to look smart at work now, yikes I may have to spend more than 5mins a day on my beauty routine.

Ta ta for now Bee x x

B:protein shake
L:veggiemite on toast
D:wholemeal stone bread BLT
S:yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment