Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Good stuff

Bee coz I....have had time to take my lunch to work, I've made a few peeps jealous with my yummy lunch. I'd like to say I had saved money bringing my lunch but truth is I can get a great lunch near my office for $4.50.

Today was a rest day from exercise but I have started to feel better already and my morning shake really sets me up for the day.

Eating dinner early makes a big difference as it stops me skipping breakfast then looking for a treat at morning tea time!

Drinking heaps of water as usual and eating big healthier meals which I will reduce in time.

Yum loving the good stuff!

Bee

B: banana, chia and hemp seed smoothy and 1/3 cucumber
L:see pic
D:crusty roll with ham and beans (no butter on the roll)
E:rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment