Friday, May 30, 2014

Rocket launch

Bee coz I....woke up early (as usual) I had decided to get up and go for a bimble in the dark. I got to the front door (after getting dressed) and it was spitting and until I'm 100% I have a no walking in the rain policy, so I jumped back into bed and I'm totally glad I did!

I grabbed my iPad to check what was occurring and a friend posted a link to the NASA live link up, to a 3 man space station rocket launch! It reminded me of watching the shuttle take off on TV with my family when I was little.

The rest if the day was a blast too!

I had a lunch (had to double check I didn't write launch) meeting and got lots of things sorted for an up coming event! Even better than that I have the next two Fridays off so today was my Friday - hello 3 day weekend!

I almost sent out a text message saying awesome foreskin instead of foursome (lucky I checked).

Later in the day, my big boss(2 levels up) called me into her office because I was "in a whole world of trouble" for something I neglected to do! - I was confused and got instant butterflies in my stomach until the words "can you get me Game of Thrones" came out of her mouth. Yes I am lucky to have awesome bosses. My direct boss makes me laugh all the time too! I work in an amazing team.

Missed out on a bimble with my buddy Jane as she is coming down with a cold and I'm in avoid germs mode. I got home was about to make dinner then I got an invite to have dinner out with friends, it meant eating later than I like (7.45pm - I know us British like to eat by 6pm) but I made a good choice so I didn't have to sleep with a belly full!

Then off to watch a movie in bed zzzzz

Bee

B:banana shake (banana and cinnamon don't go well together)
L:small portion of boiled rice and teriyaki chicken with been shoots
D:big bowl of kick ass salad with no dressing and 5 cut in half chat potatoes and 3 small pieces of Parma ham.
S: 1 mandarin
E:20 min walk

2 comments:

  1. It was delish - but a little dry as I asked for no dressing as it's a little oily there!

    ReplyDelete