Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Christmas in July

Bee coz I....have never eaten Hungarian food, I was very much looking forward to our Christmas in July celebrations in work!

We went out to a restaurant in Elsternwick after spending an unhealthy amount of the day all talking about what we were going to have off the menu. I chose Grandma's chicken soup and a small side serve of peasant potatoes and braised red cabbage!

The soup would have been enough and I didn't get through my side dishes. It was so hearty with a small delicious dumpling in the middle!

We had a great laugh as I had expected but I ducked off early as I was getting wheezy. I'm not in the office tomorrow but I'm looking forward to hearing if there were any shenanigans after I left!

Bee

B:cheese and cucumber sandwich (yes I'm officially obsessed)
L:pork and salad roll
D:chicken soup, potatoes and red cabbage
D:small hot choc and lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment