Thursday, July 3, 2014

I want to go back!

Bee coz I....flew to Alice Springs, hired an RV with my buddy Wendy back in March, I got to have the most amazing holiday that I will never forget.

I want to go back!

It's cold now here in Melbourne and I spent the day at work with Wendy talking about the trip.

I want the heat, I want the lazy arvo's by the pool, I want to get up early and take photos of a giant rock, I want to drive for 5hrs without stopping at a traffic light, I want to get sore eyes from trying to spot camels in the desert, I want to drive in to a caravan park and immediately click if we have the best set of wheels!

I'm reminded of a queen song "I want it all"

Bee

B:banana
MT:strawberry and custard tart (small) and fruit
L:triangle sandwiches, two little cakes and more fruit
D:mash veggies and meat (thanks to Wendy)

No comments:

Post a Comment