Saturday, July 7, 2012

Healthy taco's

Bee coz i....fancied Mexican, I whipped up these healthy mini taco's. They were delish and I probably could have eaten another few. I don't usually put rocket and spinach in but the combo really worked.

Woke up with crazy legs, put on some chinese herbal rub and my running pants for recovery and headed off to Zumba. Claire the instructor laughed when I told her my legs were killing and told me she had programmed lots of leg tracks. Great news is they are putting on another Zumba and boxing!

Later in the morning I went for a walk with the lake gang and carried Jorja on my back for most of the way. I had not realized that I had signed up for a personal training session with a 3yr old!

Theses were her instructions from her ergo carrier on my back...when I pull your ponytail run!

I must have jogged half the recovery walk! My favorite part was when she was making puffing and panting noises as it must have been so hard for her being jogged around. She also kept yelling...keep running we're winning.

The sun was out today and it was beautiful day.

Bee

B:diet shake
L:tacos
D:omelet made with left over noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment