Sunday, July 8, 2012

Old friends

Bee coz i...had not seen my old high school buddy since she left the school in '88 I was so excited to catch up with her for a walk that I locked my car and house keys in the car, lucky I had grabbed my hike boots so she swung past and picked me up.

It was like we had not seen each other for a week not 24 years, it's like that with good friends and I'm lucky that I have such good friends in my life. I bet it's not 24 years until we catch up again!

It was a nice walk around the lake with just a little bit of puddle jumping. Then she dropped me of to Rod and Tracy's to get spare keys. I refused offers of a lift home and squeezed an extra little walk in.

Legs are good now.

Bee
B:diet shake
L: soft shell tacos full of healthy stuff.
D:cupper soup and dried fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment