Saturday, July 21, 2012

Warning sunny weekend coming up!

Bee coz I....like to get out and about, I am super excited that my phone is telling me it's going to be a sunny weekend!

The biggest bonus is, my front lawn does not need mowing and the back is still a bit boggy to do! More time for walking. House work can be done at night!

It's also noticeably lighter this morning so running before work will get easier for when I start my training to run 10km, I have to wait one week after my cold went so that puts me in good time for when I finish my elimination/detox.

Body was battle weary from boxing but seems good enough for Zumba, will probably go for a walk today and tomorrow to make the most of some free vitamin D!

Happy days
(except I would kill for a bacon buttie)
Bee x x

No comments:

Post a Comment