Thursday, July 12, 2012

They are growing!

Bee coz I...planted a load of broccoli ages ago that said harvest in 12 weeks (my arse) and at week 16 there was still only leaves I'm very excited to say that I'm definitely grown some of the yummy green stuff! Maybe it's 12 weeks from when you first see the bit you eat to when you eat it? Who knows but I can't wait!

I had a great dinner catch up with my friend Tracey C who has also been on a big health kick and is looking awesome, we have lost about the same amount of weight and are as addicted to exercise as each other, we talked about training, food and fun runs. I pointed out that two years ago we would never believe where we were now lol.

I'm still snotty so no late night walk in the cold with Jane for me tonight, I missed it but we are going to do Zumba next week instead of walking so that should be fun!

Nighty night peeps - bee

B:diet shake
L: tuna salad
D:1 1/2 curly fries small steak sandwich and veggies - yum

No comments:

Post a Comment