Sunday, July 22, 2012

Shoes glorious shoes

Bee coz I....was starting to get blisters from walking in my runners and sore legs from walking in 12yr old hike boots, something had to be done.

I popped into my favorite shoe shop called Active Feet. I showed them my hole ridden runners and the said they needed retiring, as I had warn them thin on the bottom. A few more runs or long walks and they would have gone for good.

A few turns on the treadmill and I was sorted for new runners, cross trainers and hike shoes (that can be warn all day).

They gave me a big discount maybe because I'm a loyal customer - got to be happy with that :)

Before I helped prop up the running shoe economy I squeezed in a lovely 7km walk around Birdsland with my friend Tracey C. As always (well in the last year at least) we talked, food, fun runs and training. Great company and I was surprised how far we went as the time flew!

Now it's off to bed to get lost of rest and recuperation before boxing and Zumba tomorrow.

Bee

Still on allergy diet - normal daily food diary will resume in 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment