Monday, July 16, 2012

Wild and windy

Bee coz I...love a good bimble, the weather does not deter me very often. So despite the fact that it was cold and very windy Jorja and I went on a little adventure.

We drove to Cranbourne Botanical Gardens and Jorja hopped in the Ergo carrier on my back and off we went. Jorja has been sick, the whole family has so she was not 100% but needed to get out as she had cabin fever. Usually she hops in and out of the carrier but today she just wanted to snuggle into my back and enjoy the ride.

We just headed off with no plan and I let Jorja choose every time we had two different ways we could go. It was nice. We clocked up 6.7km before Jorja started throwing hints about finding the ice cream shop.

The adventure finished with an ice cream and play at the park then I dropped her off home.

The rest of the day was spent pottering around home in my PJ's the perfect end to the weekend.

Bee
B:steel cut oats, honey, LSA (linseed, sunflower and almond meal) and chia seeds - filling and yum
L:tuna and alfalfa sandwich and dried mango
D:small bowl pesto pasta and cereal

4 comments:

  1. I hate misssing your blog because it's a lot to catch up on, as you write a lot of interesting and funny things keep up the god work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, feel free to put you initial on after your comments so I know who you are :)

    ReplyDelete