Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pay back!

Bee coz I...had the food blow out yesterday, today I had to pay it back or work it off.

I went to Zumba, bright and early despite the late night and the need to take tissues with me for my almost gone head cold. It was a great class, I felt like I sweated off half my cold.

I came home and did a few things then headed off to the little lake (Birdsland) for a walk. When I got there I felt like a jog so I thought I would keep going with my return to jogging with early weeks of the couch to 5km program so that a week after my cold shifts I can start the training to do 10km run/jog.

I was flicking through the program on my iPhone then thought what the heck I'll just do a 30min run and see if I can do it, focusing just on stamina and form rather than distance. Surprisingly I survived and I didn't do to bad. I'm sure I have paid off those calories from yesterday.

Bee x x

B:diet shake
L:BLT on wholemeal and a slice of Edam cheese
D: rocket and mushroom salad with chili garlic prawns
S:blueberries and elderflower water

No comments:

Post a Comment