Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 306 - a taste of summer

Bee coz I....have been out exercising every night after work I can't hardly move this morning, but I have made the most of the amazing summer days that mother nature has given us in august, 21oC today - got to love that!

Went for a run after work on Tuesday at a park near my work, it was a beautiful night and the sky was awesome. It was a nice run but it got a bit dark and a creepy guy was staring at me and turned to follow me so I bolted and sprinted my cool down until I got back to the car park where there was a group of men packing up from a ride who spotted something was wrong and looked after me which was kind, they gave me water and chatted for a bit until my heart rate came down and we all did stretches lol

Last night I went back to boxing, it was awesome. Paul the instructor is the best, then I jumped in the car and raced to Janes for our Wednesday night walk, it was so balmy we were just in tshirts and pants. Last week we had our winter woolies on! That's Melbourne for you!

Well off to work now so see you later Bee x x

Tue
B: branflakes
L: sandwiches
D: diet shake
Snack: carrot cake

Wed
B:diet shake
L: sandwiches one mini spring roll
D: pasta with tomato, olives, parma and ricotta sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment