Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 328 - the lake

Bee coz I... Finished early yesterday I had my fingers crossed all day for the late change to be late so I could go for a run around the lake. I finished at 3pm and at 2.30pm the temperature dropped about 10oC and the wind turned icy and blew some black clouds our way.

I went home resigned to the fact my run was off but after a an hour or so I decided to drive there and see what it was like. Dark clouds loomed over 70% of the sky but it was still dry so I went for my run, funny enough the sun followed me the whole way round and I despite the fact I felt sluggish I really enjoyed the run.

Then it was off to zumba where I got the sad news that they were canning Thursday night zumba - very sad and disappointed :( but it was a great last class with all the favorite tracks and we went for 1 hr and 15mins my legs were dead by the end!

Well off to another day at work I go so bye for now bee x x

Thurs
B:veggie and fruit juice
L: brown rice, tuna, tomato and snow peas and a yoghurt
D; 3 steamed dim sims and fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment