Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 319 - I know this pic is upside down

Bee coz I....can't turn my pic the right way up you will just have to live with it!

Well another long workday yesterday saw me missing my jog but as my cold is still shifting it's probably not a bad thing!

The scales are still staying stable but my exercise has been interrupted and i still am having the odd treat so thats to be expected. I am definitely better at eating well on sunny days, less tempted to have starchy foods, maybe my body and brain wants to just maintain over winter? I read that most people gain 3kg over winter and loose it in summer with out even knowing, must go back to our caveman days?

Well I have shorter days in work for the rest of the week and boxing and walk tonight so I am really looking forward to that!

Off to work now - Bee

Tues
B:branflakes
L:as above
D: chicken and salad wrap
S: hommus on toast

No comments:

Post a Comment