Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 341(guess) life is funny!

Bee coz I....am still sick I still have not been able to exercise, while I do feel my energy coming back, it's a very slow return.

There is no way I would survive a zumba class, I'm banned from the germy pool until i finish my anti biotics, would need a rest just after driving to boxing so things have ground to a halt!

I'm going to try a Wednesday walk tonight, Jane has been very sick too, I think we started off with the same virus so we will probably have to walk slow and not so far, but it's a start!

My cough is getting better after resting most of yesterday but the pain is still bad in my lungs and I get out of breath easily but you know what, I know I'll get better I just have to give my body time.

So what is funny about life? Lots! But the funniest thing this week so far was watching lil Max with wind. It's my all time favorite thing when newborns do the smile with wind trick, or even funnier the eyes rolling back in the head! Way too funny indeed.

-bee

Tuesday:
B:cereal
L:wholemeal sandwich (spinach and ham)
D: spiralina crackers with philli, fruit & yoghurt

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great.
    I'm off with a bad cough too. Started on Wednesday and hit hard on Sunday. I tried to fight it but spent today in bed.
    Happy health and green tea cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and say hi...thank younfor keeping Annabel in your thought!

    ReplyDelete