Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 358 - Space Junk!

Bee coz I...didn't get killed by space junk while I was mowing my lawn yesterday and I survived my first zumba class in 3 weeks, I consider this Saturday to be my best in a few weeks.

The toxins in the anti biotics and 2 1/2 weeks of pain medication have taken their toll so I researched some good natural ways to help flush all the toxic crap out of my organs. I ate raw grated beetroot and lemon juice with flaxseed oil through out the day and drank cider vinegar and honey in hot water the last two days in a row, the bloating in my stomach and fluid is gone!

I had a nice early night but had to pick Billy up from work at midnight so thought I would have trouble falling back to sleep so I stuck a movie on and woke up 7 1/2 hrs later making it 11 1/2 hrs sleep!

Sunday morning was spent getting Billy's stuff together as he is off to tassie for a week, then I went to have a cuddle with Max and a play with Miss Jorja - perfect day really!

Bee

Saturday
B:diet shake
L:tuna and salad wrap
D:brown rice and salad with raw beetroot and lemon
Healthy medicine:cider vinegar and honey in water.

Sunday
B:cereal
L:ham and salad wrap
D: - will be smoked tuna with brown rice
Medicine as above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment