Friday, September 23, 2011

Day- no idea - on the mend

Bee coz I...tried a zumba class but couldn't even get through the warm up, I have been resting up still.

I did a good walk with Jane on Wednesday and did a solo walk last night ( I almost wrote a solo walk on my own lol)

I have now done 48 hrs with no pain meds as I can tolerate the pain now and I have not taken any ventolin for as long - I'm on the mend!

I am still retaining fluid I can tell by my fingers but the scales are still the same give or take 200 grams. I have been eating well but not moving so I guess I have to just put up with that.

I am looking forward to the weekend not that I have anything planned other than mowing the lawn and trying zumba. I feel like a spa too so I'll add that to the to do list!

Sorry for not blogging much but I have nothing much to say and don't like going on about being ill!

Bee x x

Thurs:
B:diet shake
L:tuna wrap and date scone(no butter)
D:healthy pizza toasties and a lo cal shandy :)

1 comment:

  1. Right there with you B!
    My breathing is pretty bad today. But otherwise a lot of it is better.

    Take care and thinking of you. xo

    ReplyDelete