Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fun way to do the house work!

Bee coz I...have decided to do a declutter of my house I have been picking one room at a time (today was the bathroom) and spring cleaning/chucking stuff out.

To make it more interesting I do things like watch a show on TiVo and when an add comes on I go clean like mad then come back and watch the next bit, then I loose track and keep cleaning well past the ad break and I just rewind and watch what I missed until the next ads! Mental but it's very productive and you don't feel like you are missing out!

Today I applied the same theory but I played my new fav game "where's my water" 1 game then 10 mins cleaning - it worked a treat, bathroom looks great!

Good use of a wild weather day!

Squeezed in a walk with Jane which was great, it was peeing down at my house but fine at hers about 10 km away!

That's it for the day - bee

B:cereal
L:poached (just laid the day before) eggs on wholemeal
D:chicken and veggies
Naughty but nice: some peanut m and m's (eight to be exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment