Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Seals and other things

Bee coz I...got treated by my parents to an amazing fast dingy/boat ride, I got the chance to snap a few pics of seals.

It was an awesome experience as the boat followed the rugged coast line almost down to where you could see the most southern point of tassie, spending time looking at caves then seals.

We the headed further out to sea and sped home. I stood up (with permission ) the whole way back, enjoying the free salt air facial and some mighty fine air in my lungs.

Then it was a quick shower then out to my brothers for a steam boat dinner, I really liked the concept of starting with a stock and adding veggies and meat/fish and noodles as the night progresses eating small bowls of yummy broth as you go!

I'm going to try my own version when I get home as its so healthy.

By for now bee x x

No comments:

Post a Comment