Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oops I forgot I was a blogger

Bee coz I....forgot about my blog for a week I had better make this a longer post.

Just coming to the tail end of my holidays, squeezed in lots of walk around the lake and a few with Leo around and in the little lake.

I have been eating well and cranking up the exercise, I'm on the countdown to my birthday. I have lost my 1.5 kgs of Christmas fun. It was still worth it!

Started back at body balance - boy did I feel it, my legs, arms abbs and arse are killing me.

In other exciting news I have got rid of a whole heap of clothes that were too big and sent them to the charity shop I was going to sell them on eBay as some still had tags and never been warn but I never got around to it.

I'm going try and get stuck into the garden when it cools down a bit this arvo, if I can move that is. My veggies ate coming along great and have not been eaten by the snails yet.

Well I'm off - bee

B:cereal
L:BLT sandwich
D: not sure yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment